UPSC Syllabus in Marathi: UPSC Syllabus 2021 for Prelims & Mains: In this article, we have provided the detailed syllabus for UPSC (IAS) Prelims and Mains Exam 2021. The given syllabus will be helpful for the IAS aspirants preparing for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021.
Here, you will find the complete UPSC syllabus in Marathi for the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
UPSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus
General Studies Paper – I (200 Marks)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialisation
- General Science
CSAT/ General Studies Paper-II (200 Marks)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) – Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Note 1: Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Note 2: The questions will be of multiple choices, objective type.
नोट :- या पेजवर माहिती भरणे सुरु आहे.
UPSC Syllabus in Marathi 2021 (Pre & Mains)
|UPSC Syllabus in English PDF||Download|
|UPSC Syllabus in Hindi PDF||Download|